Search results provided by Azure Search - read how I built it in this post.

Community

Max Melcher

6 minute read

Germany’s latest and greatest SharePoint community event was last weekend (30.05.2015 & 31.05.2015 at Microsoft in Munich) - and it was awesome, once again! ShareCamp & Community What is so special about ShareCamp? Easy question, it is entirely community-driven. On both days, Saturday and Sunday, there is a session vote before the “conference” starts. So the attendees prepare presentations and do a short intro during the vote - if more than 3 people raise their hand there will be a session and there were lots of em.

Max Melcher

1 minute read

Microsoft Ignite is next week (see countdown below), and apparently it is in Chicago so many of us can’t make it. So lets make the best out of it and watch the keynote together! That is 100% more fun than watching it alone, right? Guaranteed! 2 <div id="9030-dashboard" class="jedi-dashboard"> <div class="jedi-dash jedi-weeks_dash"> <div class="jedi-dash_title"> weeks </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -13 </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> </div> </div> <div class="jedi-dash jedi-days_dash"> <div class="jedi-dash_title"> days </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -6 </div> </div> <div class="jedi-dash jedi-hours_dash"> <div class="jedi-dash_title"> hours </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -2 </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -1 </div> </div> <div class="jedi-dash jedi-minutes_dash"> <div class="jedi-dash_title"> minutes </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -2 </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -4 </div> </div> <div class="jedi-dash jedi-seconds_dash"> <div class="jedi-dash_title"> seconds </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -1 </div> <div class="jedi-digit"> -2 </div> </div> </div> <div id="9030-bothtml" class="jedi-bothtml"> </div> Microsoft Ignite 2015 Hangout If you want to watch us talking and discussing the keynote you can watch the stream here: https://melcher.

Max Melcher

4 minute read

300 attendees on a Saturday - all “SharePoint-crazy”. Its my first visit to Belgium and I must say: I am impressed of the community and the spirit here. In the following I recap SharePoint Saturday 2015 in Antwerp. SPSBE From the start at 9:00am until the official end of SPSBE (SharePoint Saturday Belgium) at around 17:30 I had good fun. I apparently had to prepare my session on this Saturday, tests my demos and optimize my slides - so I could only attend one full session (see my summary here), but there was enough time for me to talk to community members, board members and other speakers - good times, good fun.