Search results provided by Azure Search - read how I built it in this post.

Taxonomy List Template

Max Melcher

6 minute read

Yesterday I noticed, that my blog did not have the very best urls for my posts than I could have - my last post had the url /post/2018-12-29-Recapping-2018/ and actually I thought it would (and should!) produce something like this: /2018/12/Recapping-2018-90-days-at-Microsoft/ After changing the urls to the correct schema (more in a bit) I noticed that the yearly (e.g. /2018) or monthly (e.g. /2018/12) links do not work at all.

In this post, I show you how I fixed those problems.