Yesterday, my blog used the Google Site Search for delivering search results for this blog. In this article, I show you how I used Azure Search to add an epic, search-as-you-type search for all of my blog posts.
Yesterday I noticed, that my blog did not have the very best urls for my posts than I could have - my last post had the url /post/2018-12-29-Recapping-2018/ and actually I thought it would (and should!) produce something like this: /2018/12/Recapping-2018-90-days-at-Microsoft/ After changing the urls to the correct schema (more in a bit) I noticed that the yearly (e.g. /2018) or monthly (e.g. /2018/12) links do not work at all.
In this post, I show you how I fixed those problems.